Who is the One to One Coaching Service perfect for?
The One to One Coaching Service (our fundamental coaching offering) is perfect for those who may not have worked with a nutritionist before and are not aiming to compete at a high level of athletic performance.
This service is a great match for those looking to;
- Lose weight/body fat - Improve their nutrition knowledge - Improve digestive issues - Improve their relationship with food and or themselves - Improve their recovery and performance in the gym / during rehabilitation from an injury - Improve hormonal / metabolic dysfunction issues (e.g. PCOS) - Those looking to optimize their health and outcomes during the peri-natal period - Those looking to optimize their health across the lifespan
Our one to one coaching service is a personalized approach to improving your health and or optimizing your performance using the experience and education of our highly qualified coaches.
You will be asked to fill in a pre-screening questionnaire and then this will be followed up with a skype call or meeting (dependent on location) so you can get to know your coach better and, likewise, they can ask you any questions they have!
What comes next
Following the initial screening your coach will be in touch via e-mail to provide you your welcome pack and then endeavor to get the following materials over to you as soon as possible (typically within 48 to 72 hours depending on the case);
- An extensive and tailored recommendations booklet based on your screening information.
- A macronutrient and calorie plan tailored to you
- Unique supplementation recommendations and explanations.
- A welcome pack
- Educational materials on protein and fibre.
- Educational materials on tracking, why and how we track, and an insight into the progressive nature of dietary change and a constantly adapting approach.
- Educational materials to support the enabling of an individual moving from tracking into a more intuitive and or mindful way of eating.
- Ten high protein meal recipe ideas.
How we monitor
- Weekly check ins via email on an agreed date - physical and psychological analysis as well as other measurement metrics mentioned in your welcome pack.
- For athletes - Training and performance monitoring (additional cost for which option you choose).
Click on the button below to register your interest and get started or go and check out some of our testimonials (here or on instagram and facebook) first if you're on the fence! We're committed to you so likewise we want you to be as committed to us first before joining!
Nutritional Coaching Service -
£65 a month*
*Minimum of three month commitment*