Who is the "Competitor" Nutrition Coaching Service perfect for?
The "Competitor" Coaching Service is perfect for those who may, or may not, have worked with a nutritionist before and are aiming to improve their athletic performance significantly and or compete at an improved level of sporting performance.
This service is a great match for those who are;
- Currently competing in, or vying for, national and or international teams / individual competition - Looking to optimize their performance / body composition / recovery in a gym / performance environment - Currently competing in a team / individual sport / performance event and looking for performance / physique improvement -
For those who fit this criteria we can help you with;
- Losing weight/body fat - Improve your nutrition knowledge - Improve digestive issues - Improving your relationship with food and or yourself - Improve your recovery and performance in the gym / during rehabilitation from an injury - Improve hormonal / metabolic dysfunction issues (e.g. PCOS) - Optimize your health and outcomes during the peri-natal period -
Our "Competitor" coaching service is a personalized approach to improving your health and or optimizing your performance using the experience and education of our highly qualified coaches.
You will be asked to fill in a pre-screening questionnaire and then this will be followed up with a skype call or meeting (dependent on location) so you can get to know your coach better and, likewise, they can ask you any questions they have!
What comes next
Following the initial screening your coach will be in touch via e-mail to provide you your welcome pack and then endeavor to get the following materials over to you as soon as possible (typically within 48 to 72 hours depending on the case);
- An extensive and tailored recommendations booklet based on your screening information.
- A macronutrient and calorie plan tailored to you
- Unique health and performance supplementation recommendations and explanations.
- Breakdown and application methods for optimizing nutrient intake, including - protein distribution, quality, quantity and sources, carbohydrate timing, carbohydrate loading (depending on the sport) and highlighting the importance of your dietary fat profile whilst advising how to optimize it
- A welcome pack
- Educational materials on protein and fibre.
- Educational materials on tracking, why and how we track, and an insight into the progressive nature of dietary change and a constantly adapting approach.
- Educational materials to support the enabling of an individual moving from tracking into a more intuitive and or mindful way of eating.
- Educational materials provided each week for the initial three month period
- Ten high protein meal recipe ideas.
How we monitor
- Weekly check ins via email on an agreed date - physical and psychological analysis as well as other measurement metrics mentioned in your welcome pack.
- For those based in Edinburgh we will meet at least once a week in person
- Skype check ins are available if required
Click on the button below to register your interest and get started or go and check out some of our testimonials (here or on instagram and facebook) first if you're on the fence! We're committed to you so likewise we want you to be as committed to us first before joining!
Competitor Coaching Service -
£79 a month*
*Minimum of three month commitment*